Thursday, June 20, 2019

Week 98--Couva,Trinidad

Week 2--Elder Raymond

Hello family,

  We were able to have a great week in Couva. Two of our investigators came to church, and we were able to get our ward excited about some upcoming baptisms in June. We were able to have a really good ward council this week as well, so that was really good.

  Elder Raymond and I are doing great. I'm still loving it, and this week has been a really good one. I feel like we are working well together, and I really appreciate the testimony that Elder Raymond has and his approach to the work. That has blessed us a lot so far.

  I have a testimony of following up with people. We have made a more consecrated and diligent effort this week to follow up with the people we are teaching, and we have been able to stay in contact with them a lot more, and that has helped them to feel the Spirit more. It has also helped us to know who is progressing more and who is not.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was with one of our investigators at church. While at church, we were helping him navigate through the gospel library app, and we helped him to set up a study plan so that he can read the Book of Mormon every day. When we followed up with him, he was doing it, and that was really amazing that he is sticking to his plan. I really felt the Spirit to know that he is serious about the gospel

 I love all of you so much. Have a wonderful week!

Love,
 Elder Hanni

No comments:

Post a Comment