Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 97--Couva, Trinidad

Week 1--Elder Raymond

Hello family,
 We were able to do some really good work this week in Couva. We were able to find some more interested people. We were actually able to have a new investigator and a potential investigator come to church, so that was pretty nice. We also were able to figure out that there are a few people who really want to be baptized.

  I am really enjoying it with Elder Raymond so far. We are having a lot of fun, and we are working hard. I love all of the ideas he has to improve our work in this area. I know that he is committed to the goals he sets, so this is going to be a good transfer.

  I have a testimony of the power of fasting and prayer. By doing so this week, we were able to find some success with our newer investigators as well as find a place to contact a lot of people in the near future. I love finding new places to contact. It just makes me excited to see who we can meet and help hear this message of the Restoration of the gospel.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was actually yesterday. We went to someone who was in the peripheral for a long time because he called us and wanted us to come by. When we went, we got to know him and found out that he really wants to be baptized really soon, and so we set a day with him that we could help him prepare for. He was super excited, and I am excited to help him to make those covenants with God.

 I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful week!

 Love,
  Elder Hanni


The members had a birthday party for me this week. This is what it said on the cake. I laughed pretty hard.
The picture was taken off of Facebook. Transfer week. 

The picture was taken off of Facebook. Transfer week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment