Week 6--Elder Stott
Hello family,
We got transfer calls this week, and as I suspected, I'll be staying here. Elder Stott is going up to Port of Spain, and I will be companions with Elder Raymond.
We are doing great in Couva. We were able to take a lot of members out teaching with us this week, and it was a lot of fun. We also have quite a few really cool investigators, and we're just trying to help them overcome the obstacles of coming to church.
I have loved being with Elder Stott. It was so much fun. I'm really sad that he is leaving, but I am really grateful that I had the chance to be his companion. I am excited to be able to work with Elder Raymond this next transfer. We are going to work hard.
I have a testimony of supporting the members. This week, our ward planned a movie night, and we were inviting everyone we could to it, and we ended up having a decent turnout, including a potential investigator. I am really grateful that we tried to be a part of it. Those who were there really enjoyed it, and we are already planning a next activity for July. That was something really fun this week, and I am glad we were able to support the members there. PS- The movie was The Other Side of Heaven. It was real nice. Such a good movie.
A spiritual experience I had this week was teaching the grandson of a member in our ward. We are teaching him to help him prepare for baptism, and this week, we went over to teach him the Plan of Salvation, and when we showed him the diagram in the tract, he said, "I know what this is." Then, he proceeded to explain the whole plan of salvation and how we should want to go to the celestial kingdom. Let's just say it was an easy lesson to teach. I'm really glad that we got to be there for that, and I know that these truths are things that even children can understand.
I love all of you so much! I hope you have a wonderful week! Enjoy the snow!
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment