Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 95--Couva, Trinidad

Week 5--Elder Stott

Hello family,
 This week was a great one. We were given a huge watermelon this week, and it was so tasty, and we also got some buss up shut and curry. So delicious.

 We were able to find some really cool new investigators this week and put some people on baptism date, so that was really nice. We are doing our very best to have a great June for baptisms.
  Elder Stott and I are doing great. I am excited for this next week. I hope that we get to stay together this next transfer.

  I have a testimony of working with members. We went out with a member this week, and while we were on the way to see someone, I asked him to show us where another member lives. He did, and we found out that that member has a grandson who comes to church who is not baptized yet. So that was a miracle. We started teaching him, and I am excited for him to be baptized.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was in following up with a contact whose return appointment had fallen through. We were going to a next person the next day, and it fell through, so we decided to follow up on that person. When we did, we were able to have a powerful Restoration lesson, and she accepted a baptism date. She even wrote it down. I am so grateful for that experience. I know that we can continue to see miracles as we follow up.

 I love you all so much. I hope you have a wonderful week. Good luck with the last week of school!

Love,
 Elder Hanni



No comments:

Post a Comment