Week 4--Elder Stott
Hello family,
This week has been a good one. We got to go out golfing this morning. It was pretty sweet. We had the owner along with us, coaching us on our shots and everything. It was pretty fun.
We are working hard here in Couva. We have been trying to meet a lot of people, and we have met a few really cool people. We are just hoping to be able to help them to progress towards baptism.
I really love serving with Elder Stott. We are having a really good time together, and I feel like we are doing our best here.
I have a testimony of being ambitious in this work. I know that sometimes we give a half effort, but that just doesn't feel right in the end. What really feels good is to be ambitious in all aspects of the work. It is a good feeling to be so tired when you go home that you can fall asleep so fast. It's hard to give a lot of effort to be effectively finding, teaching, working with members, and baptizing, but I know that it is worth it, and it feels so good.
A spiritual experience I had this week was in seeing the excitement of a few of our young men to be called as ward missionaries. They were already talking with us about their plans to come out with us and help us to do missionary work. I am excited to work with them and to further this work even more.
I love all of you so much. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment