Thursday, May 9, 2019

Week 93--Couva, Trinidad

Week 3--Elder Stott

Hello family,
 We are doing great here in Couva. We were able to do a lot of work with some members this week, and it was pretty positive. There are a lot of great members here in Couva, and it has been very helpful getting to know where they live and also where the recent converts live.

  Elder Stott is amazing. I am always impressed by the work he does. He is humble, and he shares this message with great power and authority. It has been really nice to be able to see that this week, and that has helped me to see how I can continue to improve in my work.

  I have a testimony of the work of the members. I love it when we get to go with members to share this gospel. It really strengthens my testimony to see different members sacrificing their time to come with us, and they are always happy to do so. I love being able to work with them and to hear their personal testimonies of this restored gospel.

  My spiritual experience this week was the work we were able to do with our ward mission leader. He came out with us all day on Friday, and at church on Sunday, he sat with our investigator and he went around to different members scheduling times when they could come out teaching with us to specific investigators. He also started organizing an activity that we can use as a finding tool, and the members are already excited about it. I am so excited to keep working with him. He really helps us in our work to be more and more effective.

 I love all of you so much. Thank you for your prayers, and thank you for always writing me. I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Love,
 Elder Hanni

This pictures were taken from Facebook.  We love it when our favorite Elder's face shows up there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment