Hello family,
This week was a great week. I am really loving it here in Trinidad!
We are doing our best here in Couva. We are meeting a lot of people every week, and this week, we've had a lot of fun contacting with the Book of Mormon. That's something I want to improve on.
Elder Stott is a great companion. I am really enjoying it a lot. He has had a lot of great ideas that we've been able to try this week. We were able to go on splits twice this week, and it was really, really good. I enjoyed it so much. It is so fun to work with the members that way.
I have a testimony of the power of the Book of Mormon. We had a few experiences this week that showed me how the Book of Mormon is not only a great tool for the gathering of Israel, but it also helps us weed out the elect. When some people realized that the Book of Mormon was different from the Bible, they completely changed. They didn't want to hear about it anymore. But some people just lit up when they saw it, and they were so excited to receive it. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know it is true.
A spiritual experience I had this week was when our investigator, Suresh, came to church yesterday. Just to see the members all introducing themselves to him and telling him how happy they were to have him as a part of the ward was really nice. He wants to come again next week. I am so grateful for the love and fellowship we can receive as part of this church.
I love you all so much. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Hanni
| This week, there was one day where there was a halo around the sun. It was like a giant rainbow around the sun. It was sweet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment