Week 4--Elder Griffiths
Hello family,
We are doing really well in Couva! Nicholas got baptized this week! It went really well, and he was so happy. We also were able to find and start teaching some really cool people. I'm really excited for what could happen here in April!
Elder Griffith and I are doing great! We really love being here, and I continue to enjoy my time with him. Our unity is great, and we are doing our best to schedule different times during the week with different members to come out with us.
I have a testimony of following the Spirit while contacting. There have been multiple times this week when we have "by chance" met someone really, really cool just because we happened to be in the right place at the right time. I am very grateful every time I get to go out and meet new people, because you just never know whom the Lord has prepared that day.
A spiritual experience for me this week was on Saturday, at Nicholas' baptism. He was first invited to church by a less active member of our ward who hasn't been to church in a while. Something that Nicholas has been talking about as we've been teaching him is his desire to help that less active member come back to church. He was able to convince him to come to his baptism, and what was a spiritual experience for me was to hear Brother Nicholas speaking to his friend at the baptism and telling him how much he wants and needs his friend to be there with him at church. It was cool to see him already ministering to others in the Savior's way. I know that that will make a huge difference.
Love,
Elder Hanni
PS- We went to the mud volcanoes today, and we stuck our arms down them. Elder Christensen stuck his face down one.



No comments:
Post a Comment