Hello family,
This week was a great one. President and Sister Baird flew in this week, and they were able to come to our baptism on Saturday! We will be having zone conference this week.
Our area is doing great. Sister Onessa got baptized this week. She was so ready, and her family even came to the baptism. It was really great.
I really love being with Elder Andrews. We're enjoying being here. Elder Andrews is a very hard worker, and that is something I really appreciate about him. I am grateful for all I am learning from him.
I have a testimony of reaching out to our fellow members. We visited a sweet sister and her family this week who haven't been to church in a month or so because of something that was offensive. They were all pretty sad, and they were just really struggling. We listened to them, and invited them to church, and a few days later, we were able to go do some service for them. The next day, they came back to church, and they looked so much happier. I know that as we reach out, we can help the lost sheep come back into the fold.
My spiritual experiences this week:
1. A mother and her daughter came to church for the first time this week, and they loved it. They really want to be baptized, and they live very close to the church.
2. After going to a return appointment with a man we met, the whole lesson, he kept bringing the subject back to baptism. He really wants to be baptized and change his life. He accepted a baptismal date.
3. Onessa's baptism was a very spiritual experience. She has come such a far way to get where she is now, and she is going to be a huge example for her family.
I love all of you so much. I hope you have a great week this week. I'm so grateful to be where I am at right now.
Love,
Elder Hanni
| Elder Andrews, Me, Onessa, Sister Baird, and President Baird. Onessa's Baptism |
No comments:
Post a Comment