Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Week 80--Bel Air, Guyana

Week 2--Elder Andrews

Hello family,
 I've had a good week this week. It's been raining more consistently here for the past week, so the temperature has been real nice.

 I am so grateful to be here in Bel Air. I am really excited for this area in the coming future. Our investigator, Onessa, passed her baptismal interview, and she was at church on Sunday. She's excited for her baptism this Saturday. We were also able to see one of our newer investigators come to church for the first time, and she loved it. She is preparing for baptism later this month.

  I love being with Elder Andrews. I have a lot of respect for him. He works so hard, and I just love being able to work with him every day. We are doing really well, and I just want to be able to learn as much as I can from him.

  I have a testimony of having a desire to fill the pipeline and to baptize. Earlier this week, I was a little worried because after our baptism that will happen this Saturday, I couldn't really think of who was preparing to be baptized next. We had had a lot of people on date, but they were brand new on date, and I wasn't sure how solid they were. As we worked hard throughout the week, and as I kept that in mind, I noticed how the Lord answered my prayer that we could keep going and progressing, because He has helped us to see some of our other investigators start progressing towards solid baptismal dates.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was in teaching Onessa. She always asks the best questions at the beginning of our lessons. A few weeks ago, she asked when church was on Sundays, and this week, she asked us when the baptism was going to be on Saturday so that she could see one before she gets baptized this Saturday. It was a really early baptism, but she was there! She really has changed so much, and it is so good to be able to see her make those changes.
 I love all of you so much! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,
 Elder Hanni


This is where our contact area is, in the middle of the city of Georgetown. It's sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment