Hello family,
We are doing great here in Bel Air. Angeline and Ranella got baptized and confirmed this week! It was really amazing, and it went just so well. They are feeling really good right now. Our investigator who is preparing for the 9th of February was at church on Sunday, and she is progressing really well.
I really like being with Elder Andrews so far. He just jumped right into the work here. The pace has not slackened, and that makes me so happy. He is a really great missionary. I'm excited to work with him some more.
I have a testimony of patience. Sometimes, there is just a lot of things that go on at once, and sometimes you feel like there is just so much that you have to do some days. In my personal studies this week, I have felt that the Lord is trying to remind me to be patient. Sometimes, we get to do everything we want to do in a day, and sometimes we don't, but I know that the Lord is happy with the effort we give. Even when we need to wait on someone or we need to just wait for blessings to come, it's worth it, and I know that the Lord knows way more than I do.
A spiritual experience I had this week was at Angeline and Ranella's baptism. We were riding our bikes to the church 30 minutes before the baptism, and right before we got there, they passed us in a taxi, waving at us. They were able to come with their mom and their little brother. Then, the baptismal service went so well, and after their baptism, they both got up to bear their testimonies. It was just so nice to be able to hear them bear their testimonies. They are growing in the gospel so much, and I'm so grateful for how much Jesus Christ can change us.
I love all of you so much. I hope you have a great week.
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |
| Angeline and Ranella Batpism. |

No comments:
Post a Comment