Monday, January 21, 2019

Week 78--Bel Air, Guyana

Week 6--Elder McMillan

Hello family,
 We had a great week this week. We got transfer calls on Saturday, and Elder McMillan is leaving to go to my old area, Canje. I will be getting Elder Andrews as a companion. He's actually from New Amsterdam, Berbice. I knew him before he went on his mission when I was in Berbice. I'm pretty excited!

 Bel Air is doing great. We are really loving our new contact area. Two people living there are going to be baptized on Saturday, so we're really excited for that.

  I have really loved being with Elder McMillan. I'm so grateful that the Lord put us together. I've learned so much for him. I am also excited to be Elder Andrews' companion this next transfer.
  I have a testimony of growing where you're at. I know that all of us aren't at the same stages or at the same level in life. Not all of us have the same gifts or same backgrounds, but I know that it is possible for everyone to be growing where they are at. I'm grateful for that. I know that the Lord is aware enough of me and everyone else that he can help everyone to be in a situation that will help them to grow exactly in the way He needs them to and at a rate that is the best for each person. It blows my mind that He can do that, but I know that He can and does. I am very grateful for that.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was in reviewing the baptismal interview questions with an investigator who is going to be baptized this Saturday. When we asked her what it means to her that there is a prophet on the earth, she said, "A prophet is very important, and he needs the priesthood." It's interesting because we've been focusing a lot more on her sister than her, but she was soaking it all in. I am grateful she has a testimony of that.

 I love all of you so much! Thanks for your emails. I hope you have a great week this week.
Love,

 Elder Hanni

Driving to Linden. 


Driving to Linden

Crossing bridge in the middle of Linden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment