Friday, January 4, 2019

Week 75-- Bel Air, Guyana

Week 3--Elder McMillan

Hello family,
 I really loved being able to talk to you on Christmas. It was sweet! We had a great week this week. Junior got baptized on Saturday, and both he and Ronaldo got confirmed on Sunday. It was a miracle that Ronaldo got the day off. He was very happy about it.
 We're doing great here in Bel Air. We have been finding a lot of people, and pretty much everyone is accepting a baptismal date. We were also able to help someone set a date for January after figuring out what to do to live the law of chastity, so we are really excited for this next month. It's going to be awesome.
  Elder McMillan and I are doing great. I really love working with him. We are working very, very hard together, and I'm excited about what is going to happen in this area soon. I am just having so much fun here.
  I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I just finished it after marking every reference I could find to Jesus Christ. I loved it, and it really is incredible how often He is mentioned. I know that that book is the word of God and that this church is Jesus Christ's restored church in these last days.}
  A spiritual experience I had this week was in a contacting visit in Garden Park. I got to see a family of recent converts again, and the spiritual experience was to be able to see the relationship they have with each other now. The mom and the son used to fight all the time, but when I was there, they were both just so much more calm and loving towards each other. I know that making covenants and receiving the Holy Ghost changes these people's lives for the best.
 I love all of you so much. Happy New Year, and have a great week!
Love,
 Elder Hanni

Junior's Baptism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment