Hello family,
This week has been a great week. We got transfers, and Elder Buxton is going to Curacao. My new companion is Elder McMillan. I'll be with him by Wednesday night.
We are doing great in Bel Air. We were able to have the baptism of Sarika and Attish this past Saturday. It was also the baptism of Sister Pamela from Garden Park, so that was sweet! It was wonderful, and we should be having baptisms in the next few weeks as well. There are just some really prepared people right now, and it's wonderful to be able to serve them.
Elder Buxton has been a great companion. He has really helped me to grow, and I feel more confident now in the assignment that I have. I am excited to serve with Elder McMillan this next transfer.
I have a testimony of having the vision. There are some members here who are really getting a vision of what Guyana could become. I know that with that vision, they will be able to build the kingdom here so that soon there can be stakes and a temple here. I know that with a vision, we can accomplish a lot of good here in Guyana. I love being able to be part of this wonderful work, and I know that it is hastening.
A spiritual experience I had this week was at the baptism of Sarika and Attish. We have been teaching their whole family, but because of the dad's work, he hasn't been able to come to church or anything yet, but on the morning of the baptism, he went to his work and asked them for an hour off so that he could go see his kids make that step to be baptized. He made it, and he was there to support his children making that wonderful step to make covenants with God. I felt the Spirit just to see the whole family there.
I love all of you so much! Keep sending me snow. None of it has gotten here yet, but just keep trying!
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment