Week 5--Elder Buxton
Hello family,
I had a great week this week. We had zone conference this week, and I was able to find out that someone I had taught in Bath just got baptized! I was so excited to hear that.
We are doing great in Bel Air. We are planning on having the baptism of two of the children of the family we found earlier this transfer. They are excited, and we are very grateful to be able to be a part of their process of joining Jesus Christ's church.
Elder Buxton and I are doing great. He is really helping me to become better, and I am very grateful for that. I am grateful for his example. I feel good about the work we are doing. I feel like we are working in unity.
I have a testimony of our prophet, President Russell M. Nelson. Being able to watch the Christmas devotional was a great blessing for me. I was very grateful for his invitation to consider our own desires this Christmas season. I was also grateful for his blessing to us that we might have the desire and ability to accept all gifts from the Savior.
A spiritual experience this week was in following up with some investigators we haven't been able to see in a while. When we went there, we followed up with if they had read the assignment we had left with them, and the three of them were able to basically teach us the Restoration through the prophet Joseph Smith. They remembered so much of it, and it was just a testimony to me of how important it is to keep commitments. After teaching them that day, we were able to invite them to prepare themselves to be baptized in January. They accepted. That was a huge blessing this week!
I love all of you so much. I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment