Hello family,
This week was a great week. We had Thanksgiving with all of the missionaries in the Georgetown zones. The senior couples did an amazing job. I was so full that day. I was also able to have an interview with President Baird. I love having interviews with him.
We are currently doing our very best to prepare four of our investigators for baptism on the 8th of December. We are using our time as best as we can to help them to reach that goal. We have been meeting some really cool people as we have been contacting in our contact area. We are really grateful to be constantly meeting new people.
Elder Buxton and I are doing great. We are still getting along great, and I enjoy all that I am learning from him.
I have a testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel and this church. There was an investigator that we were teaching this week, and he was sharing some experiences from his life, and my favorite one that he shared was when he first came and visited this church. He said, "After I came here, I felt like home. When I got to the door, it felt like a hug. I felt like Jesus was giving me a hug and saying, 'Welcome, my brother.'" I know that those feelings he felt were real, and he hasn't felt them anywhere else. It was a further confirmation to me of what I feel about the gospel of Jesus Christ and the His church.
A spiritual experience I had this week was on Saturday at the YSA and returned missionary fireside. Afterwards, I was talking to a member from the first branch I served in, and he informed me that someone that I had taught in Bath just got baptized. It blew my mind because when we were teaching here, she just seemed too busy for everything, and she really didn't seem that interested. But it was a spiritual experience because it showed me that you never really know who the Lord has prepared to receive His gospel. I'm grateful that after her husband and daughter chose to be baptized, she was finally able to make that choice to be baptized.
I love all of you so much. I hope that you have a great week. Congratulations, Payton, on receiving your patriarchal blessing. Treasure it!
Love,
Elder Hanni
These picture were taken from Facebook. We love it when the senior couple posts pictures of our favorite missionary.
Guyana Zone Conference
Berbice/Georgetown Zone Conference







No comments:
Post a Comment