Hello family,
This week was a great one. Kwesi and Sheniza finally got married! They were able to be interviewed for baptism that day!
We are doing great here in Garden Park. We had 3 baptisms on Saturday! Kwesi and Sheniza got married and interviewed on Friday, and they were baptized on Saturday along with our nine year old investigator, Akeela. It was amazing. There are a lot of people still preparing themselves for baptism here.
Elder Christensen and I are doing great. We are enjoying teaching and working with each other. We are having a lot of fun here.
I have a testimony of enduring to the end. For a lot of our investigators, including Kwesi and Sheniza, the Lord is giving them the opportunity to practice enduring to the end even before baptism. For Kwesi and Sheniza, they were investigating for over a year before everything worked out, but it did work out because they kept holding on.
A spiritual experience I had this week was with our investigator, Brother Beresford. He is the one with the broken leg. He was so excited that his friends, Kwesi and Sheniza got baptized on Saturday. He was there at the baptism, and it was the first baptism he went to. I think it had an impact on him because when he said the closing prayer at the baptism, he got really emotional. The next day at church, he leaned over to me and said, "Elder Hanni, if I move out from the person I am living with, can I be baptized?" I told him yes, and right now that is his plan. I know that baptismal services are places where the Spirit of the Lord is present, and I know that Brother Beresford definitely felt the Spirit there.
Love,
Elder Hanni
Here are some pictures of Kwesi and Sheniza's wedding and the baptism.




No comments:
Post a Comment