Hello family,
This week was a pretty great one. No interruptions or random meetings or anything. Just the whole week to be out working. It was great!
Well, this area is really great. We've had an exciting week this week. As of now, there are 7 investigators who have baptismal dates this month. We've been working really hard with all of them, and we've been trying to make sure that they do what they need to do. I just love these people here.
Elder Christensen is doing really well. We've been switching off days on who leads out, and he's learning a lot. He's really doing a great job here, and it's really good to be his companion. We work very well together, and I love the ideas that he has to help us do better.
I have a testimony of fasting and prayer. Our investigators, Kwesi and Sheniza were supposed to get married this week, but they didn't because of a miscommunication between the two of them that made both of them very mad at each other. We were very worried that they might just call everything off. We didn't really know what to do, but then the thought came just to fast for them, so we did so, and the very next day, they had resolved everything, and they now have a return date to get married in two weeks. I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers, and I know that He is always watching over us and that He wants each of His children to follow in His way. He has made it possible for us to do these things. There is always a way.
A spiritual experience I had this week was yesterday, when we were able to take our branch president to see some of our progressing investigators, and it was just so nice to see the relationship he has with them and how much they trust him. That was a spiritual experience because I know that those investigators know who can help them in certain situations. I'm grateful for the branch president we have in this branch.
Well, I'm glad it's getting cold over there. Is it colder than Colorado? It's still pretty warm here. I think it's gonna be like that for a while
Love,
Elder Hanni
PS- I figured I'd send a companionship picture. We're pretty cool.
![]() |
| Add caption |

No comments:
Post a Comment