Hello family,
How's it going? I'm doing pretty good. This week was pretty nice that I didn't have to worry about a new companion or a new area this week, so that was really nice. I was able to just focus on the work here. We will be able to watch the worldwide broadcast from President Nelson tomorrow, and we will have zone conference later this week.
My spiritual experience this week is again from the boy I talked about last week. On Saturday, we saw him again, and we asked him how it went talking to his mom. He said that his mom got really angry at him and wouldn't hear any of the things he was trying to say. I felt really bad for him as he was telling us this story. Then he told us that even though his mom got mad at him, he told us that he didn't get mad at her. Not once did he yell back. Even though his mom still doesn't want him to be baptized, he still is trying to be like Jesus. He talked softly to her the whole time, and I was really proud of him. I pray that he will be able to be baptized soon. He told us that even if he has to wait a long time for his mom to give him permission, he is willing to do it. He was at church yesterday, and he even brought his less-active sister with him. He is such a good example, and I am so grateful for the chance to teach him.
I love you all so much. I'm praying for you, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |
| This is a less than attractive dog that I found. I call him Plop. |

No comments:
Post a Comment