Hello Family,
What is happening? I hope everyone is doing swell. Grace, that's a pretty good job you're doing there as Amelia Bedelia. You're pretty brave to do forensics. I always thought it was super scary. Cooper, you are soooooooo lucky. I never got an expander or braces for Christmas. When can I get that? Payton, I heard that the nativity has a nice twist because of you. Good man. Well done. So we will be Skyping from a member's house here. We don't know what time yet, but it will be sometime on Christmas Day. Probably in the morning. Don't worry Dad, It's still pretty warm here. No one has been able to go ice fishing here yet either. I'm super excited that you will have a baptism of a family in December. In our mission, we call that a white Christmas. I found out that I will get to go to Bath to see the baptism of Brother Terry and his family. I am so excited. December 23rd will be a glorious day. I hope no more skunks get into the Christofferson's yard. I love you all so much, and I am looking forward to talking with you for 40 minutes on Christmas.
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |
| A Canadian making Canadian Bacon. Turns out, they don't have it in Canada. |
![]() |
| My sweet flat roof house! |
![]() |
| I give it two thumbs up and a bike. |
![]() |
| The Church!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment