Friday, December 8, 2017

Week 19--Canje, Guyana

Elder Fisher--Week 1

Hello Family,

Well, it has been a pretty good week. On Thursday, I was transferred to Canje. I am now with Elder Fisher. He's from Alberta, Canada. He's pretty funny, and we're having a good time. I now go to the actual church building in Berbice. It is pretty nice. We live on the same street as it, so we get to walk to church now. I'll take a picture of it for you. Payton, your gingerbread house looks like a house in Guyana. It has stilts and everything. Nice job. Grace I hope everything that you are doing at school is manageable, and I hope you get a part in the play. Cooper, that's an awesome nativity. That's really cool that you had some investigators at church. Mom and Dad, you should go with the missionaries to teach them. It makes such a difference, and they will come back to church again. I am loving it here, and I hope that I will be able to learn this new area. It is kind of crazy to have moved away from Bath. I miss it there, but I know that the people here will be wonderful too. I have already met a few of them, and they are amazing. By the way Dad, we don't knock on doors when we contact. There are fences around every house, so we go to the gate and call, "Inside," and the people come out and talk to us. It's pretty fun. I hope you have a wonderful week and love you all.

Love,

Elder Hanni

This is a totally girly bike, and it keeps breaking. 

My bedspread is awesome, huh Cooper?
A GIANT TOASTER! 

ANOTHER SHOT OF THE GIANT TOASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment