Elder Allen--Week 5
Hello Family,
I'd like to make a public announcement that hamsters are beautiful creatures, and no one has any right to be making them into casseroles or burritos or anything like that. However, naked mole rats have no other purpose than to be made into jerky, so that one is okay. Cooper, I am glad you finally figured out how to put on a shirt correctly. I can't believe it's taken you nine years to figure it out. It's ok, now you are set for the rest of your life. We have a few holidays here. One was Emancipation Day. It was in August. Then we had Diwali, which is a Hindu holiday. It was in October. No one celebrates Halloween here, and I don't really think anything will happen for Thanksgiving. My package is in Georgetown! I should get it this week when someone brings it back down to Berbice, so that's exciting. Yay for Eliza! She is going to love her mission. Mom, jury duty is going to be amazing. Don't you worry about it. I'm excited to hear the music you do with Sally Deford this time. Cooper are you wearing a BYU helmet with a Utah State shirt? Why didn't you wear the shirt the right way? I hope everyone in the branch is ok with so many getting deployed. I will be praying for you. Sister Baby is doing great. Brother Mike reads to her from the Book of Mormon a lot. It's pretty sweet. She has a baptismal date for December 9th, and we'll do our very best to prepare her for that date. She always makes us so much food when we go over to her house. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode after I am done eating. She is so amazing. Another investigator, Sister Lorena, is so close to baptism. She just needs a birth certificate. Her husband has finally agreed to marry her. She is so excited, and she is so ready to be baptized. I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and always remember to wear your shirt like Cooper does.
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment