Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Week 17--Bath, Guyana

Elder Allen--Week 6

Hello Family,

Thanks for the package. I got it on Thursday. The beef jerky was so tasty, and the muffins were amazing. The Halloween candy was pretty great too. Thanks for all the ties. I keep wearing them.  It's so great to switch up what ties I am wearing. The notes were very nice. Thank you for the inspiration, Grace. Thanks for the lovely letter, Mom. Cooper, I'm pretty sure the skeleton didn't cross the road because he had no muscles to move the bones and no brain to tell the muscles what to do. Thanks for sending the iPod. I can finally listen to those songs again. They are very nice. You play a mean violin, Mom. The camera cord is very nice as well. It actually works, so I'm very excited for that. Last Monday, we went into the backdam and picked mangos with the member. These are pictures of it. On Saturday, we climbed up on some scaffolding and painted a member's house. It was so fun. We put on Elder Cook shirts to cover our own clothes. Luckily, he has huge shirts, so it worked pretty well. We got transfer calls a week early this transfer. Elder Allen and I were expecting to stay together in Bath for Christmas. I really want to stay in Bath because we have so many wonderful people on baptismal date for December. I was told that Elder Allen is staying in Bath, and I am moving to Canje. There are about 20+ areas in Guyana, but Canje is still in Berbice, so I'm not moving too far. It's right next to New Amsterdam. I still have a week and a half left in Bath, though, so I'll be sure to continue working hard for them. I am going to miss them so much when I have to leave. I'll also get pictures with everyone so that you can see the wonderful people here. We had nine investigators at sacrament meeting yesterday. It was incredible. Brother Terry (the fisherman) brought the whole family to church and stayed for three hours. Well, I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week.

Love,

Elder Hanni

Just me and my friends in Bath. 

Elder No Name

Elder Allen

Trying to master the art of the Selfie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment