Hello Family,
This week was a great week. Grace, I can't believe you got to go see Les Miserables already. It sounded amazing. Don't worry about the buzzer. It'll get better, I promise. Payton, if you can finish a million papers in one week, I will eat my shoes. That's a promise from Elder Hanni. Grace, did you dress up as a...man...for Halloween? I am getting a little worried for you. Just think about unicorns and princesses. I got some pictures for you. Elder Allen and I went and found the ocean. There aren't really beaches here in Bath, but there's a lot of jungle, so we had to find a track next to a trench to take us to the ocean. It was fun. We found one of our investigators in his fishing boat coming home for the day. Payton, he fishes for a living. He is really cool. When we taught him about Joseph Smith, we asked him if God would be able to answer his prayers too. He said, "Joseph Smith is just like me, and if God could answer Joseph's prayer, then he could answer me too." It is especially amazing because he can't read very well, and in that way, he is just like Joseph Smith. It is really fun to be able to work with him. The other pictures are of Elder Allen. He likes to be creative when he does his Laundry. I think it's pretty fun. Kimm, your cats are adorable. I want to hold them. Do you think you could send them to me for a few minutes? I'm assuming that's what it means to love me to the fridge and back. Cooper, Guyana is pretty sweet. We should be getting into the rainy season in the next month or two, So that is pretty exciting. Mom, enjoy jury duty. I'm sure it will be amazing. Always remember to smile, and never forget your testimony at home. Dad, some missionaries fall into trenches when they ride their bikes here. That hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it will happen to me or one of my companions at some point. I love you all, and I hope you have a marvelous week. Good Luck in school Kimm, Payton, Grace, Cooper, and Mom. Have fun at work, Dad.
Love,
Elder Hanni
| Elder Allen and I |
| Elder Allen doing Laundry. |
| Elder Allen and his creativity. |
| Elder Allen and his rain jacket. |
No comments:
Post a Comment