Elder Allen--Week 3
Hello Family,
What is up? How is the life there in New York? By the way, to the Guyanese, if you are from the States, you are from New York, so I just thought I would let you know where you're actually from. I heard about the loss to Trinidad. A few people were talking about it, and I was sad that the US isn't in the World Cup this year. Eliza is already having her farewell. Does she leave this week? Wow. That's pretty exciting. She's gonna freeze in New York. I got me some Caribbean sun down here. It's nice. The Smith's moved to Woodland Park? Nice. That's a good choice. Where do you get the RANA Ravioli. You should show that to Kimm.
This week, we had an investigator come to church, and we haven't been able to see her in a week. That doesn't happen that often. Most of the time, you have to beg people to come to church, but she is so willing, and she really wants to learn more and come closer to Jesus Christ. It was a district conference in Canje, and afterward we had a lesson at the church with her about the Book of Mormon, and when we asked her what she learned, she said, "I learned about the Mormon book and what it can do for me. How if I study these words, I will come closer to God." She is a wonderful lady, and she has a baptismal date for December 9. We are so excited for her. I love you all, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment