Elder Allen--Week 2
Hello Family,
How's it going? I got a camera cord from Elder Cook, but it doesn't work, so I may not be able to send pictures for a while. I'll keep trying, though. Jaymison is giong to Peru?! That is so awesome. Tell him that South America is amazing. I wonder if he'll get to visit Macchu Picchu. I bet it was fun to go to his house and see him open his mission call. I couldn't get the video to work, but it looks like fun. Elder Allen is my new companion. Surprise, Surprise Cooper, he's from Utah. He's from Bountiful, and I went to the MTC with him, so it's pretty fun being with someone I already know. Payton, It's ok if you don't beat the seniors. It's really sad to lose to Sophomore's. But of course, I've never done that. So where are Payton's homecoming pictures? I was hoping for a nice one with him in a suit. I'm sure that the pictures are just taking a while to send. Maybe I'll get them next year. Cooper, how do you like the new church building? My church is doing great. We get to teach gospel principles a lot. It's pretty fun though. Grace, I is swell. I hope that you will enjoy the musical. Always remember something my conscience once told me: "It's not a musical if you don't have music." Pretty inspiring, Huh? Yeah, I know it is. Matchwits sounds pretty fun. I hope that you remember the magic rule: When they ask who was the First Lady, the answer is Eve, not Martha Washington. Eve came way before Martha Washington. Hi Mom. Elder Bigler just got transferred to Rosignol, so I still see him a lot. We are still in the same branch. Food adventures, hmm.... Well, I've made a few giant cookies.. They tasted pretty great. I've had hassa curry quite a few times. Hassa is a really bony fish. It has bones on the outside and inside, but it's really tasty. I have curry a lot because so many people in Guyana are Indian. The whole country is split between black people and Indian people, and there are some Amerindians as well. Curry is really good though. I have it a lot. I just need to figure out how to make it now. That's pretty exciting for Grandma and Grandpa. Frankfurt, Germany. Justin Richardsen is there right now. Congratulations, Cooper, on your wolf award. Don't worry Payton. After Sophomore year, it gets easier. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment