Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Week 12--Bath, Guyana

Week 1--Elder Allen

Questions we asked Josh:

How big is your Primary and YM/YW:

Our branch here doesn't have too much of a primary, but we have like three young men and three young women.

How many miles do you ride on your bike each day?

I would say we ride 5 miles a day, but I am not too sure.

How is the teaching going?

A lot of people we teach here have a hard time understanding even as adults. Baby, Mike's wife, has been really slow teaching this whole transfer, but by the end of this transfer, her understanding has opened when she realized that she needs to be baptized. It was so amazing to have that happen. She has had such a hard time understanding, but now she is much more focused, and she really wants to learn. It all came from prayer and from Mike's hard work. He reads to her out of the Book of Mormon, and he talks to her about what they learn. He has been such an amazing help to her. I am excited for her.

I got my transfer call on Saturday, and I am staying in Bath. Elder Allen (he was in my MTC group) is now my companion. Pray for us. We are both a little new, but we are excited.

I love you all.

Elder Hanni

No comments:

Post a Comment