Week--5 Elder Bigler
This week was really nice. Elder Bigler went to Trinidad for a few days, so Elder Allen and I got to work together in both Bath and Rosignol . It was pretty fun. It's pretty crazy that it's been three months already. I hope you don't miss me too much. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to send pictures. I am looking for a cord, so I am doing my best. I hope your week was good. We saw someone named Sonia this week, and when we asked her if she remembered what we talked about last time, she said, "How could I forget? God is my one true friend." She then told us that she had read the reading assignment and even more than that, and we had a really good lesson. I was very grateful for that experience. We also have an investigator named Miranda, and the assistants taught her in Trinidad, but she didn't want to get baptized there, so she has come back here to Guyana so that she can be baptized with her family. There are some amazing people here, and there are so many prepared to receive the truth. That was just a little bit of my week. I love you, and I hope your week is a great one.
Love,
Elder Hanni
No comments:
Post a Comment