Week 3--Elder Bigler
Howdy there,
This week has been really good. We have an investigator name Shalinie who is amazing. She is so prepared to receive the gospel. She has prayed about Joseph Smith, she has prayed about the Book of Mormon, and she knows that they are true. When we asked her if she knew if the Church was true, she said, "Deep down in my heart, I know it's true." She has a baptismal date for the 25th of November, and we are really excited for her. I found a cross-eyed cat, and I had to take a picture . It is hilarious. We also took some pictures in front of the Pink Palace, and our district activity this transfer was playing fruit ninja with a cutlass. It was awesome. We have had some rain and some winds here this week that took roofs off, and it blew one person's home right off its stilts, so it made me glad that Guyana doesn't get Hurricanes because nothing would be left. We were able to help those people a little bit with their houses this week. All of those things happened right by our apartment, but we were perfectly fine. Thank goodness for that. It has been a great week here, and I am really excited for this week. I hope everyone is safe and well, and I'll see you next week.
Sincerely,
Elder Hanni
 |
| Cross-eyed Cat |
 |
| Elder Bigler and I at the Pink Palace |
 |
| Elder Bigler and I living it up at the Pink Palace |
 |
| Fruit Ninja with a Cutlass. |
 |
| Nailed it. |
 |
| Amazing Clouds in Guyana! |
No comments:
Post a Comment