Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week 8--Bath, Guyana

Week 2-- Elder Bigler

Hello Folks,

This week was a good week. Our toilet got fixed after a week of waiting, our water pressure fixed itself, and we haven't locked ourselves out yet, so we are doing pretty good. We have this really cool investigator named Alicia who is really poor and can only really afford to send her son to school every day. We've only been over to teach her twice, and we knew that she couldn't really afford to catch travel to come to church, but yesterday, she came to church with her son and stayed the whole time! That was really amazing to see that she was willing to make that sacrifice to come to church. I can tell that this is really important to her, and we are so excited to continue to work with her. This week has been fun. I got a nice picture of a cross-eyed cat, but I can't send pictures today because the computer won't let me. Oh well, I'll try next time. I hope everyone has a good week.

Love,

Elder Hanni

No comments:

Post a Comment