Hello family,
We are doing really well in Couva. We had a baptism on Saturday for Adrian. It went really well! We are excited that we will be able to have another baptism this Saturday for Antonio. We are working on finding more people to be baptized here in the near future.
Elder Raymond is a really good companion. He has a really good talent for analyzing things very deeply, and I really appreciate that about him. This week, he got pretty sick, but we still our very best this week.
I have a testimony of the power of a ward coming together for one purpose. I was amazed this week at the support we received for the baptism we had on Saturday. There were a lot of people there to support Adrian, and there was just a really sweet spirit there. I felt really good there, and I know that it helped Adrian a lot to see how excited everyone was for him. I am so grateful for the spiritual power that comes from a ward that acts with one heart.
I had a spiritual experience this week on Monday. We were able to go with two of the priests in our ward in the afternoon before family home evening, and we were able to go on splits with them teaching and contacting. Because of that, we had one of the most effective Mondays I've ever had on my mission. It was really fun, and it gave me perspective of what can be accomplished while working with the members even just for two hours. I am so grateful for that experience, and I'm excited to have more.
I love you all so much! Say some prayers for Elder Raymond. He's been feeling pretty sick lately. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |
| Adrian's baptism day. |

No comments:
Post a Comment