Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Week 84-- Bel Air, Guyana

Week 6--Elder Andrews

Hello family
 I have loved being in Bel Air so much. I am really sad to leave, but this area is doing amazing. Darlene and Avana got baptized on Saturday, and on Sunday they were confirmed. Also on Sunday, one of our recent converts who is preparing to go on a mission rode all the way to one of our investigators and brought him to church. It was awesome.

  I have loved being with Elder Andrews so much. I am going to miss being his companion. I have learned so much from him, and I have always felt good serving with him. Thank you for the opportunity to serve with this wonderful missionary.

  I have a testimony of never giving up. Sister Darlene at the beginning of the week did not want to be baptized, but as we kept firm that she was ready, she prayed for herself and asked Heavenly Father what she needed to do. She told us that she had a thought come into her head that she didn't need any more time, that now is the time that the Lord has given her to change her life. So she decided to be baptized. I know that that was an answer to many prayers, and I am so grateful for the decision she has made.

  A spiritual experience I had this week was with our investigator Sinclair. He's going to be baptized in two weeks, and what has been a spiritual experience for me is just how much he talks about his baptism. He's excited for it, and he is committed to that day. I love teaching people like him. I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to teach him.

 My camera is being weird, so I didn't try today to send a picture, but the baptism was nice. I'll send it when I can. I love all of you so much. Have a wonderful week!

Love,
 Elder Hanni

No comments:

Post a Comment