Hello Family,
It was so good to see all of you yesterday. I really loved seeing all of your faces. I'm really glad that all of you are doing so well.
Garden Park is doing really well. I really love the members here because they invite our investigators to branch and district activities, and our investigators are really loving going to those activities. There is a closeness among the members here that is really wonderful.
I'm excited to be able to continue to work with Elder Ortega. He is a great missionary, and we are both excited about this area. We really love working together here, and I continue to learn from his example. Elder Ortega is a very sincere missionary, and I can tell that he loves the work.
I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Over this past transfer, I've been able to teach it many times, and as we helped Sister Sandra prepare to be baptized two days ago, we went over the gospel of Jesus Christ with her. As I continue to study it and teach it, the Spirit continues to confirm it's truth to me, and what is amazing is that it keeps making more and more sense. I love that our Heavenly Father teaches us with plain and precious truths.
My spiritual experience this week was teaching Sister Sandra after her confirmation yesterday. She told us, "I'm so happy now. I'm listening for that whisper." She really felt the Holy Ghost because I just kept writing inspired answer after inspired answer down. It was incredible. She said, "He really is like a blanket. I'm warm now. I used to be in the cold," "I was miserable. Now I have peace." "God kept watch on me the whole time." She has been an investigator for over a year, since before I was even a missionary, but I am so grateful that Heavenly Father prepared her for this wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
I love all of you so much, and I hope that this week is a great one! Always remember that you are loved.
Love,
Elder Hanni
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment