Hello family,
This week was a great week. Today, ELder Ortega and I are going to Giftland, which is like the only mall in Guyana. It's like going to America, so it's going to be weird, but I'm excited. We had another great week in Garden Park. Our investigator, Brother Kwesi, drives a minibus full of investigators and other people that he invites to church on Sundays, so we are seeing a lot of investigators at church on Sundays along with other people we don't teach yet. He is helping us find more and more prepared people to teach.
I love being with Elder Ortega. We are able to have a lot of fun, and we are also both very motivated to work hard all day. I really enjoy that, and we are seeing success. We keep praying for our investigators, and we know that the Lord is answering our prayers. Elder Ortega is a missionary who does well in all aspects of the work.
I have a testimony of prayer. There are a lot of people in our area who are preparing themselves for baptism, but like most people preparing for baptism, there are obstacles and other challenges that get in the way, but I know that the Lord has been answering our prayers on behalf of our investigators. We have slowly been seeing all of the progress in small ways, and I know that the Lord is little by little removing their stumbling blocks.
One spiritual experience that I had this week was at church. We had 10 investigators there along with others we don't teach yet, so in Gospel Principles Class, we asked each of them to introduce themselves to everyone. It was very interesting what each of them talked about. Most of them are preparing for baptism, and they were very excited for that. As the introduced themselves, they said their names, and most of them said: "I'm preparing myself for baptism." I was excited when Sister Abiola introduced herself because she told everyone that she is preparing herself to be baptized on the 26th of May. I think those introductions really had an impact on those who were at church for the first time, and I really felt the Spirit as they introduced themselves because it was a confirmation to me that these investigators have truly been prepared by the Lord for this time. They have a true desire to come unto Jesus Christ.
I am super excited for everyone to be done with school. Summer's going to be pretty great. I'm glad you're actually getting some warmer temperatures there in Colorado. It's nice and warm here all the time. It's getting to the point that when it rains, it feels kind of cold even though it's not.
Anyways, I hope you have a great week, and let's not wait until the next family reunion to get back together.
Love,
Elder Hanni
![]() |
| May the force be with you. |


No comments:
Post a Comment