Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Week 3-- Bath, Guyana

Elder Cook--Week 3

It has been a great week here in Guyana. We have found a bunch of animals this week.  One of these is a toad that Elder Cook kicked.  We also found a snake outside of our gate, but it was dead. Also, the roaches here are huge. We have been working with Mike this week, and we are so excited because he is going to be baptized on Saturday! President Egbert even wants to meet him when he comes for Zone Conference this week!  He is an amazing person, and his bus was working really well this week so people were able to take it to church. It hasn't really rained at all this week, so it has been very hot here. I am getting fed so much by people, and I am exercising pretty hard, but having five unplanned meals every day does wonders to the size of one's body. Oh well. I still fit in my clothes very well, so I am just loving the food.  I haven't had iguana yet, Payton. Sorry.  We have been working with the members a lot. I love working with them.  Less-actives have been coming back to church because of the member support we have.  It has been a blessing to work with them.  I am loving it here.  Have fun in school everyone. Good luck Dad in coaching soccer.  I hope it stops raining there and starts raining here.

Love,
Elder Hanni

Snake outside our gate.

Toad Elder Cook kicked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment